查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》中英版01:Muddy Puddles 泥坑

Muddy Puddles

Peppa Pig S01E01


英文版

Muddy Puddles泥坑

中文版

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=n0020yrnly7&auto=0




- It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot playoutside.

  今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外边玩。

- Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play?  

  爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗?

- Alright, run along you two.

  好的,你们俩个去玩吧。

- Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

  佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。

- I love muddy puddles.

  我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。

- Peppa,if you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear yourboots.

  佩奇。如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

- Sorry, Mummy.

  对不起,妈妈。

- George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

  乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

- George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear yourboots.

  我说乔治。如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

- Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

  佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

- George, let's find some more puddles.

好了,乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。

- Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

- Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a bigpuddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

- Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。

- George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。

- Stop, George.l must check if it's safe for you.

等一下,乔治。我得先检查一下这里安不安全。

- Good. It is safe for you.

很好。你可以放心地玩啦。

- Sorry, George. It's only mud.

  对不起,乔治。只是些泥而已。

- Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

  佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy.

  来吧,乔治。我们快点去给爸爸看看吧。

- Goodness me.

  哦,我的老天那。

- Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing.

  爸爸。爸爸。你猜猜我们刚才干了什么。

- Let me think...

  让我猜一猜。。。。。。

- Have you been watching television?

  你们刚才看电视了?

- No. No. Daddy.

  不对,你猜错了。

- Have you just had a bath?

  你们刚才洗澡了?

- No. No.

  不对。不对。

- I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

  我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

  没错。没错。爸爸。我们在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

  呵呵。看看你们弄得多脏呀。

- Oooh...

  糟糕。。。

- Oh, well, it's only mud.

  哦,没事,只是些泥而已。

- Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

  快清理干净,别让妈妈看到你们这么脏。

- Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come andplay, too?

  爸爸,我们清理干净之后你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?

- Yes, we can all play in the garden.

  是的,我们都可以在花园玩。

- Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

  佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

- Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

  猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

- Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

  哦,看那,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏呀。

- lt's only mud.

  只是些泥而已。



网络综合,仅供学习交流

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存